For positioning the pelvis
A hip belt can be equally important as a pressure-reducing seat cushion. Our belt series is used to fix the pelvis in the right position, as well as counteract shear and unnecessarily high pressure on the tailbone and ischial tuberosity.
Choosing the right size
We have different sizes of our hip belts. What sets our belts apart is bandwidth, plow size and band length. To select the right size for each user measure the hips width.
- Belt size S consists of a 25 mm wide band, 150 mm length
- Belt size S plus consists of a 25 mm wide band, 200 mm length
- Belt size M consists of a 40 mm wide band, 200 mm length
- Belt size L consists of a 40 mm wide band, 250 mm length
- Belt size XL consists of a 40 mm wide band, 300 mm length
Hip belts are available in different designs, sizes and with different buckles.
See below for more info.